FIND PARKING IN YOUR CITY
FREE PARKING MONEY!
Secure Parking is following the state stay-at-home-order dates and have ended COVID-19 monthly credits/account updates for the month of June and onwards until further updates. No refunds are applied towards previous months
The health and safety of our parkers, tenants, and employees is our paramount concern. Doing what we can to ensure you stay healthy is forefront of our minds. Secure Parking is taking appropriate actions to help ensure this remains the case.
Steps we are taking that should give you the confidence you need to return to parking:
- All staff wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Temperature of all staff taken at start of each shift to ensure we identify any potential symptoms
- Key touch points such as ticket buttons wiped down and cleaned every hour when staffed
- Permanently opening of some doors to reduce the need to use hands to open them
- Only performing valet services if critical or full
- We are monitoring the situation and following the guidance and guidelines of the CDC and local public health authorities in determining what measures to take at all of our sites.
If you have questions regarding your monthly account or need to make account updates please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Secure Parking representative will respond back.
We are monitoring the situation and following the guidance and guidelines of the CDC and local public health authorities in determining what measures to take at all of our sites.