Secure Parking USA is an international firm that established a US presence four years ago, with headquarters in Milwaukee. We are in a niche industry that is a huge market and is growing rapidly. We are a technology and marketing leader internationally and are fully committed to bringing their expertise to the US. The right candidate must be able to “roll up their sleeves” and have a “do what it takes” attitude.
Under the direction of the Monthly Accounts Manager, the Account Specialist assists in a professional capacity in the performance of various customer service, accounts receivable, and account management.
You will manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems to assist in answering questions and resolving any issues. Secure Parking believes in providing a high quality of service to our customers.
· Collecting customer payments in accordance to their due date
· Making Collection calls on outstanding balances
· Generating monthly reports
· Responding to Customer questions and resolving issues
· Answer incoming calls and assist customers
· Manage monthly sign up and cancellations
· Special projects as needed
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Attention to detail
· Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· High school diploma or GED
· Customer service experience
· High Level of organization and time management skills
· Ability to take the initiative and work both in a team and independently, multi-task and prioritize
What can Secure Parking offer you?
Work – Life Balance:
· Generous PTO for those trips you have planned
· Flexible hours because we all know you can’t schedule an appointment on the weekends
· Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Friday Afternoon happy hours
· Catered lunches just because
· Networking events
· Open door environment for easy communication
· Located in the heart of downtown
· Coffee, tea and snacks are available
· Vibrant office setting