Outside Sales Representative
Secure Parking USA is actively seeking to fill an opening for a Outside Sales Representative in our Milwaukee office. The Sales Rep would support the sales team and Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is a sales professional with experience in lead generation and B2B sales. This person is energetic, irresistibly personable, and exhibits winning written and oral communication skills. This position is ideal for a self-starter interested in research and sales with a creative side.
• Generate leads through various platforms and funnels, including cold calling and face to face
• Increase Secure Parking’s sales
• Research competitors, create sales target lists and present findings
• Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts
• Operate with a comprehensive understanding of our customers and various markets
• Ensure brand messages and communications are consistent
• Work with our Business Development team and Marketing Manager to help create a sales plan that will support their objectives and to keep brand and messaging consistent
• Meet with customers face to face and conduct presentations
• Have full knowledge of all products that are offered by Secure Parking
• Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them
The candidate for this position will be a highly energic, multi-tasking, self-starter that is innately motivated to deliver projects and tasks on time while exceeding expectations.
The candidate’s ability to manage multiple tasks and drive accountability will be the key to success. Projects include but are not limited to driving sales for various parking products across all regions and assisting with marketing tasks.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while having fun
• Excellent project planning skills and attention to detail •
Ability to coordinate and collaborate within a team setting
• Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
• Schedule flexibility
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to build relationships with others
• A high degree of professionalism when interacting with team members and customers
• Business to business sales experience
• 2 – 4-year degree OR equivalent experience
• Experience working with email marketing software
•Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM’s
• Basic design skills to create flyers, brochures, social posts, etc.
Benefits: • Flexible schedule
• Representing the leading parking companies in the country
• Health Benefits